Semi-rotary offset machine from Zonten Europe. It has the possibility of combined printing with UV ink, flexography, screen printing, cold foil and hot foil, automatic pre-registration system with tension control, width 330mm, manual desk, flexibility for the operator, independent offset bodies by servo motor, very fast semi-automatic plate change.
Characteristics of the Multiprint ZTJ-330/520 Offset Label Printer:
- Multiprint ZTJ-330/520 Offset printing machine with servo motors: each unit is independent to ensure a stable register at high printing speed.
- Printing unit: it uses an advanced inking system with 23 large diameter ink rollers, 4 plate givers and a water-alcohol dampening system to ensure printing quality.
- Pre-registration system: depending on the printing length, records data from the mobile desk, each unit will automatically adjust to its position.
- Registration system: each printing unit can adjust the linear, lateral and slanted register without stopping the printer, to save time and reduce material waste.
- Vacuum flow draft control: The cylinder and draft control are designed to prevent scratches on the back support of the P/S label during intermittent movement.
- Robustness and reliability: the design of the equipment seeks the robustness and durability of the machine as well as the reliability of operation. The benches are very resistant and are made of special alloys, the width of the plate is 50 mm.
- Automation: fully automatic operating system including pressure adjustments, washing of ink rollers, printing cylinder, etc.
- The Multiprint ZTJ-330/520 is very easy to operate: offset printing equipped with a mobile desk with touchscreen control to increase operator efficiency.
- Print Size: Patented technology to minimize print size and achieve a larger scale of variable size printing.
- Control system: incorporating electronic components of major brands with international recognition to ensure smooth operation in the long term.
- Lubrication system: centralized automatic lubrication.
- High technology: manufactured with the latest technological innovations in the market.