Offset printing systems, such as our Multiprint ZTJ semi-rotary equipment, have a range of automations that make this technology one of the most powerful offers currently on the market.
Automations and improvements:
- Ability to perform and complete all jobs online, creating custom configurations.
- Intuitive machine design with a focus on operator usability. The design allows easy operator management, focusing on the key aspects of industry 4.0 and lean production plants.
- Automatic ink reservoirs with CIP3: The ink reservoirs are controlled from the digital panel of the machine and can be saved for subsequent reproduction.
- Automatic cleaning of the roller batteries: In a few minutes, a colour change can be made without effort from the operator.
- Automatic series pre-registration and automatic registration, recommended for working with plastic materials.
- Chilled rollers to maintain a constant ink temperature, regardless of the environment.
- Plate cleaning with the material stopped, saving many metres of material.
- Easy offset pre-press and current CTPs allow production to begin within 15 minutes of receiving the file.
Offset technologies are not alternative products as the result of printing these systems is greater flexibility.
If you would like to know more about our equipment, contact us and our experts will help you select the most suitable machinery for your projects.