The semi-rotary offset system has positioned itself in recent years as one of the most profitable and productive printing systems on the market when compared to other systems.
Financial reasons to bank on the Semi-rotary Offset system:
- The initial investment is half of that of electrography systems, for example, so the hourly cost of the machine also results in further savings.
- The amortisation of a semi-rotary offset is greater and the preservation of the machine in production exceeds other printing systems, particularly digital alternatives.
- The normal working speed in the Offset system is higher than in the digital alternatives.
- The semi-rotary offset does not require significant periodic maintenance or factory support.
- The cost of offset plates is low and guarantees absolute reliability with very fast swap overs.
- The cost of ink consumption in offset printing on a job is minimal compared to the cost per click, as is the case with some digital printing systems. In terms of the price of inks in other digital printing systems compared to the offset system, the cost in terms of performance is up to twenty times higher.
- In a semi-rotary offset printer such as the Multiprint ZTJ and with all its automations, there is a very low level of loss in the saved jobs, between 40 and 50 metres.
- The job swap over time can be under 10 minutes.
- Downtime for maintenance or calibration in a Semi-rotary offset is negligible.
- There is no need to die-cut offline. If we focus on short runs, off-line die-cutting involves handling the material in a converting where, in many cases, the end product is not made, but the die-cut coil needs to be passed through the cutter.
Investing in a semi-rotary Offset system is an investment in the future.
Find out more about our Offset Semi-rotary Multiprint ZTJ 330/520 high-tech label printer.
Due to its automation system, pre-registration, and patented technology, the Zonten Multiprint ZTJ 330/520 is our customers’ favourite, valuing its robust design and durability. This equipment stands out because of how easy it is to use.
It boasts a printing unit that features an advanced inking system and a water-alcohol dampening system to guarantee print quality, as well as a wide range of customisation options to achieve best results, depending on the needs of each client.
If you would like to know more about this equipment, read the following article.
If you wish to receive more information, contact our sales team. We will be delighted to assist you.