The semi-rotary offset system has a series of automations and improvements that have been added in recent years to make a printing system which is, in most cases, more profitable and more productive than other systems, especially for short runs.
Automations and improvements for short runs
- Automatic ink reservoirs with CIP3 and job memory panel: The ink reservoirs are controlled from the digital panel of the machine and can be saved for subsequent reproduction.
- Automatic cleaning of the roller batteries: In a few minutes, a colour change can be made without effort by the operator.
- Automatic series pre-registration and automatic registration, recommended for working with plastic materials.
- Chilled rollers to maintain a constant ink temperature, regardless of the environment.
- UV LED curing, proven solvency for offset inks.
- Plate cleaning with the material stopped, saving many metres of material.
- Easy offset pre-press and current CTPs allow production to begin within minutes of receiving the file.
Advantatges in the application:
- A semi-rotary offset printer can be used to print any material, whether paper or plastic, without the need for previous application of a primer.
- The inks do not need post-treatment for foil-coating, laminating, or reprinting. Their adhesion is superior to that of other technologies.
This allows us to work with short runs, at a profitable cost level, with the ability to offer labels with high added value.
Our Offset Semi-rotary Multiprint ZTJ 330/520 is a high-tech label printer. This printing machine is manufactured using the latest technological innovations on the market. What’s more, it has a robust and durable design. It is an easy-to-operate device as it records the data from the desk directly to the mobile, thanks to its touch screen.
If you wish to receive more information, contact our sales team.